Welcome! We are excited to work with you. This guide will help you get started with the least time and effort. You will need to be logged in to your account to see some of the below links.
- Login at agent.proagentsolutions.com with your username and password you signed up with and bookmark that page.
- You can reset your password if you can't remember it. If you don't remember your username, open a support request to ask for that.
- If you want to use PAS as a team, you will need a Broker Portal account which activates data sharing (e.g. contacts, activities) between agent accounts and gives you team administration tools. Reach out to us directly to request this to be activated for you here.
- Update your contact information, upload your bio picture, add your email signature on your Account Profile here
- Import a listing or manually enter a listing and edit a listing
- Import your contacts
- Add a contact manually and Add Custom Categories to filter contacts
- Email your contacts and then view message history and events like clicks/opens at My Contacts > Click Magnifying Glass > Email History
- Add an activity and view your calendar
- If you have a PAS Premium level subscription which includes CRM Pro, Digital Flyer and Showing Pro (all 3 are included in trial accounts), you can schedule showings at Activities>Schedule Showings. See Getting Started with Showing Pro for more information.
- Upload and download documents from the document vault and attach your documents to emails
- Access our mobile experience called Ignite
- Add email templates into your template library
- Import email templates from our template Vault into your Library
- Learn how to edit your email templates
- Add a closing record to manage your transactions
- Track and report on your sales and commissions on your closings
- Export a mailing list for a direct mail campaign
- Connect your CRM Pro account to Zapier to import/export contacts with our Zapier integration page here with these applications on the Zapier platform
- Create a strategy for a reusable sequence of drip emails and activities and then trigger that on a contact, closing or lead form
- Create a lead form and embed it into your website HTML and entries will be created as a lead in CRM PRO and you will be notified
- Last, you will want to review your settings at Settings
Once you have completed those steps you are mostly there. If you have issues, here is how to address them:
Article is closed for comments.