Welcome! We are excited to work with you. This guide will show you how to get started scheduling showings with the least time and effort. You will need to be logged in to your account to view some of the below links:
- Login at agent.proagentsolutions.com with the username and password you signed up with and bookmark that page.
- You can reset your password if you can't remember it. If you don't remember your username, open a support request to ask for that.
- If you want to use PAS as a team, you will need a Broker Portal account that activates data sharing between agent accounts and gives you team administration tools. Reach out to us directly to request this to be activated for you here.
- Add a contact for a seller so they also get notifications if desired
- Import a listing or manually enter a listing and make sure to assign your seller contacts to the listing if you want them to receive feedback notification emails
- Schedule a Showing
- View the Showing Calendar
- Confirm your Showings
- Access our mobile experience called Ignite
- Update your contact information, upload your bio picture, add your email signature on your Account Profile here
- You can also Email Showing Agents who showed your listing with an update like a price change
- You can change your feedback questions or create different Questionnaires
- You can also manually send a feedback request
- Next you can edit a listing or edit a showing
- In addition to the email notifications that will go to your client based on the contact notification settings, your seller can access the feedback reporting via the Client Portal
- You can also run Listing and Showing Reports for your seller
- Last, you will want to review your feedback settings at Setup>Settings
Once you have completed those steps you are mostly there. If you have issues, here is how to address them:
- You can find help articles to resolve common issues with Showing Pro here
- If you have any challenges, open a ticket here to request support
Please sign in to leave a comment.