Watch the video tutorial or follow the guided tutorial below.
To Import a Listing:
- Login to your ProAgent Account
- Select "Import New Listing" from the drop-down menu under "Listings"
- Select any applicable Property Contacts for Listing, or create a new contact
- Select Lockbox Number for listing, or enter a new number
- Enter the MLS# and click "Find"
- Click "Select" on the appropriate listing
- Once the Listing Details page loads, make any necessary updates or changes to the Listing details, as needed.
- Click "Save" to save any changes.
Please note the following about importing your MLS listing data:
- It can take a bit of time for the data to propagate once posted with your local MLS and be available for our software to import the listing details
- There are mutliple systems involved in an import including systems that we at Pro Agent Solutions do not have control over such as your local MLS
- This time for the data propogation varies by local MLS with some taking longer than others
- The data could be available within hours, but it can also take up to 24-48 hours sometimes to be available to be imported
- Most MLS listings have data available for us to import, but we do find that some listings will not have data available to import into our software