Pro Agent Solutions will allow you to create PDF reports so that you can export on listings and showings with the feedback information from the Automated Showing Feedback feature of Showing Pro so that you can print feedback to share it with your seller. The Listing Report provides summary information for the listing across all showings and the Showing Report provides the detailed feedback for an individual showing.
Running a Listing Report:
- Navigate to Listings > Your Listings on the agent portal menu at the top of the screen
- Click the magnifying glass icon for the listing you are interested in to go to Listing Details
- Click the blue Reports button highlighted in red below
- You will see the report details on the screen.
- Click the blue Create PDF button on the left to export a pdf report to share with your seller
Running a Showing Report:
- Navigate to Showings > Your Showings on the agent portal menu at the top of the screen
- See the screenshot below for an example of where to find the showing reports. For listings that have feedback on them (with a green check mark), you will see the pdf under the Actions menu like highlighted in red below
Print Grid of Showings:
Follow the directions in the screenshot below to filter on your showings at Showings>Your Showings and then print them or save them as a pdf in soft copy format to distribute.