- Go to SHOWINGS>>SETUP LOCKBOX while logged into your Pro Agent Solutions account
- Select your lockbox provider from the drop-down list
- Enter the additional information for your profile, and click SAVE at the bottom of the left column
- Click SYNC TEST to check your information. A green PASSED means the information you provided is accurate. A red FAILED, means something is incorrect (typically the password). You will need to click on the pencil icon to the right and try again.
- Once your lockbox is synchronizing, you will want to import the individual lockbox numbers. To do that, click the blue Lockbox Management button in the menu on the left.
- Next, click the blue Import button. Your lockbox numbers will be automatically imported and available for assignment to a listing.
- Lastly, you can add contacts to an Exclude List so they don't receive feedback requests when they access your listings. Many agents add themselves and team members so they don't get feedback requests for their own listings.
- To enter your Exclude List, click the blue button named "Exclude List" on the left menu and then enter the relevant credentials relevant for your lockbox vendor.
Article is closed for comments.