If you are using the Automated Showing Feedback feature of Showing Pro and you see the error in the screenshot below in the Connection Status field on your lockbox profile tab, then Pro Agent Solutions is not able to connect to your electronic lockbox profile account due to incorrect credentials to import your showings.
Please follow the steps below to address this issue:
- Frequently the issue is that the Login Credentials for your Lockbox Profile were updated/changed, and the updated info was not entered into the PAS Account. Check your login credentials on your Lockbox Profile account, and confirm if they are updated by clicking the Pencil Icon to the right of your Lockbox Profile information
- You will need to enter the username and password which you would use to login to the website of your lockbox provider (Supra or Sentrilock) and not your MLS account(unless they are somehow synced). Going to their website (Supra or Sentrilock) and logging in is the best way to test that you entering the proper username/password in PAS.
- You can then enter the correct information, click SAVE, and then click SYNC TEST, to check the new information.
- You need to click Sync Test to force it to try to connect again to your lockbox account. If you don't click Sync Test, the status will remain as "Login failed-check credentials" until the next scheduled import is triggered.
If the sync test returns the value of "Pass," then:
- Pro Agent Solutions is able to connect to your lockbox to pull showings. You can change the number of days the Program backdates to grab showings by going to SETTINGS>Scroll down to Number of Days to Backdate Import, and choose from 1, 3, 5, or 7 Days, and then click SAVE to update your settings.
- Please note that it can take up to 24hrs for the Program to backdate and grab all missed Showings, as it's done in groups of Showings over that time.
- If after 24hrs you still notice Showings are missing, please check that you have the correct Lockbox Number attached to the Listing in your PAS Account. This can be done by going to LISTINGS>>YOUR LISTINGS, and checking the Lockbox Numbers assigned to the Listings, in the column on the right side.