You can easily create listing and showing feedback reports for sellers and team members with a click of the mouse. The listing report provides summary information and the showing report compiles all feedback received on the listing including comments from open-ended questions.
Running a listing report:
- Navigate to Listings > My Listings on the agent portal menu from the green bar at the top of the screen
- Click the magnifying glass icon on the far right under the Actions column in the row of the listing
- Click the blue Reports button on the left column highlighted in green below
- You will see the report details on the screen.
- Click the blue Create PDF button on the left to export a PDF report to share with your seller
Running a showing report:
- Navigate to Showings > My Showings on the agent portal menu from the green bar at the top of the screen
- See the screenshot below for an example of where to find the showing reports. Showings with feedback will be marked with a green checkmark. The feedback report can be accessed by clicking on the PDF under the Actions menu highlighted in green below
Print Grid of showings:
Follow the directions in the screenshot below to filter on your showings at Showings>Your Showings and then print them or save them as a PDF in soft copy format to distribute.
Please sign in to leave a comment.