- Pro Agent Solutions (PAS) Google Calendar Integration enables PAS users to synchronize their PAS calendar with any of their Google Calendars to manage customer-related activities making it easier for them to create/edit/delete activities without duplicate work.
How PAS users can integrate and synchronize any of their Google Calendars
Watch the video below or follow the step-by-step instructions below the video. If you have not yet switched your PAS account email to your Gmail email, you will need to do that first by following the instructions in our Google Single Sign On (SSO) help article.
- Go to https://agent.proagentsolutions.com.
- Click Sign in with Google to sign in.
- Enter your Gmail email and then click Next.
- Enter your Gmail password and then click Next.
- Click on Allow to grant proagentsolutions.com permission to "View and edit events on all your calendars."
- Click on Allow again to grant proagentsolutions.com permission to "View your calendars."
- Click on Allow again when Google asks to confirm your choices.
- Once logged in, click on Settings in the upper-right corner.
- Scroll down to the Integrations section, select the Google Calendar you want PAS to synchronize with by turning ON the selector.
- After the first login and every time you need to log in, you will only need to click Sign in with Google and you will no longer be asked to grant proagentsolutions.com permission.