At Pro Agent Solutions we are very interested in the Voice of the Customer in helping us to determine the priority of development requests in our backlog so that we can prioritize them based on what adds the most value for our user community. As such, we have dedicated a section on our Help Center Portal to request new features and vote on the ones that have already been logged.
Steps to enter or vote on a feature enhancement:
- Go to the homepage of the Pro Agent Solutions Help Center here: http://support.proagentsolutions.com/hc/en-us
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page where you see the section called "Submit or Vote on a Feature Request" & click on "Join the conversation"
- Search the existing Feature Requests to see if it has already been requested. If it has, add a vote on the existing request to push it up in priority in the backlog.
- If the feature has not already been requested, then click "+ New post" and add a post detailing the new feature and how it would work.
- Please only log requests for new features on this forum and not bugs. Please open a ticket if you have located a bug in the software instead.
- Please be as specific as possible on where the feature would be in the software, the target role of the user for the feature, what the trigger would be and what the result would be when triggered. Here is an example of good story narrative for a feature request: "As a _____(role)_______, I want ______(something)_________, so that _____(benefit)_______"