If you are part of a small team, you can set up Google Voice with Digital Flyer to forward text messages for your inbound leads on to up to 6 different phone numbers.
Follow these steps to set it up:
- If you don't have an account with Google Voice, sign up here. Or if you already have a Google Voice account, sign in here.
- Click the 3 dots in the left side here and then click Settings.
- Click + New linked number to get the Enter a number to link box for you to enter your cell number or your team member's cell number. Once you enter the cell number, click Send Code.
- In the Enter the code you received box, enter the 6-digit verification code received from the previous step.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 if you have more than one cell number you would like to link to your Google Voice account.
Note: The phone number that will be linked to your Google Voice account should not be another Google Voice number otherwise, it will not be accepted. It has to be a cell or mobile number. You can link up to six numbers.
- Click the 3 dots in the left side here, click Settings again, and then scroll down and click Legacy Google Voice.
- In the Legacy Google Voice page, click the Gear icon in the upper right side and then click Settings.
- In the Phones tab, click Edit under the cell number seen here, select Mobile for Phone Type and then click Save.
- Click Receive text messages on this phone and after you see changes are saved, exit out of Legacy Google Voice as well as Google Voice.
- Repeat steps 8 and 9 if you have more than one cell number you linked to your Google Voice account.
- Log in to your Pro Agent Solutions account here.
- Click My Account found at the upper right corner next to the date, scroll down to the Phone Numbers section of your profile, click Edit to enter your Google Voice phone number, click Update and then click the green Save button.
Any lead with a home buyer's phone number captured and sent to the Google Voice you listed in My Account will also be forwarded to the cell numbers linked to that Google Voice.