Please follow the guide below to automatically create agent accounts within a broker account for your team via a CSV (Comma Separated Values) import.
Note: It is highly recommended that you perform a small import first of accounts to become comfortable with the process prior to importing large lists
Data format required for import
Your data must be formatted according to these rules so it meets validation checks for the import. If any rule is not met, the entire import will fail.
- The last name must not be blank
- Emails must be syntactically correct
- The email address must not be already used by another agent
- The username must not be already used by another agent
- The password must be at least 8 characters long (and no longer than 100 characters)
Account Creation Procedure
- You will first need to save the data for agent accounts you want to import into CSV (Comma Separated Values) format. The CSV file is defined as having 5 columns (First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Username, Password) with no header row used. Refer to the example below:
- Once you have your CSV of agent accounts to be imported, navigate to the main menu in broker.proagentsolutions.com then go to Agents>Import Agents per the screenshot below:
- From the Import Agents page, select "Choose File" which will allow the admin to select a file from their computer.
- Afterward, click "Import" and wait for the system to upload the contents of your CSV file. The server verifies the contents. If there are any errors, these are shown to you on the screen.
- Otherwise, the agent accounts are created.
Please sign in to leave a comment.