To import a listing:
- Login to your ProAgent Account
- Select "Import New Listing" from the drop-down menu under "Listings"
- Select any applicable Property Contacts for Listing, or create a new contact (You do not need to add a contact unless you want the seller copied on the feedback replies)
- Select Lockbox Number for listing, or enter a new number (You need to select a lockbox number from the dropdown or manually add a lockbox number in order to automate the feedback requests for the listing)
- Enter the MLS# and click "Find"
- Click "Select" on the appropriate listing
- Once the Listing Details page loads, make any necessary updates or changes to the Listing details, as needed
- Click "Save" to save any changes
Please note the following about importing your MLS listing data:
- It may take time for listing data to propagate once posted with your local MLS and be available for our software to import.
- There are multiple systems involved including your local MLS, which we do not control.
- Data propagation time can vary by MLS
- Listing data may be available to import within hours. It may also take up to 48 hours.