First, welcome onboard! We are excited to work with you. This guide is meant to help you get started with the least time and effort for your automatic showing feedback requests. You will need to be logged in for some of the links to pages in the software below. Follow these steps to set up your automated feedback for your showings:
- Login at agent.proagentsolutions.com with your username and password you signed up with and bookmark that page.
- You can reset your password if you can't remember it. If you don't remember your username, open a support request to ask for that.
- If you want to use PAS as a team, you will need a Broker Portal account which activates data sharing between agent accounts and gives you team administration tools. Reach out to us directly to request this to be activated for you here.
- Follow this guide to set up synchronization of your electronic lockbox, import your lockbox numbers and then set up your exclude list.
- Add a contact for a seller so they also get notifications if desired
- Import a listing or manually enter a listing and make sure to assign a lockbox number to the listing as well as assign your seller contacts to the listing if you want them to receive feedback notification emails
- Once you have followed the above steps to synchronize your lockbox and you have created a listing with your lockbox and your contacts assigned, showings will start to import and emails feedback emails will be generated automatically.
- You can also manually send a feedback request
- If you have a PAS Professional level subscription which includes CRM Pro and Feedback Pro (both are included in trial accounts), you can schedule showings at Activities>Schedule Showings. See Getting Started with Schedule Pro for more information.
- Update your contact information, upload your bio picture, add your email signature on your Account Profile here
- You can also Email Showing Agents who showed your listing with an update like a price change
- You can change your feedback questions or create different Questionnaires
- Next you can edit a listing or edit a showing
- In addition to the email notifications that will go to your client based on the contact notification settings, your seller can access the feedback reporting via the Client Portal
- You can also run Listing and Showing Reports for your seller
- Last, you will want to review your feedback settings (detailed here) at Settings in the top right corner between My Account and My Billing
Once you have completed those steps you are mostly there. If you have issues, here is how to address them: