Please follow the below navigation to update your credit card on file with Pro Agent Solutions that is charged for your subscription:
- Login to the Agent portal at: https://agent.proagentsolutions.com
- If you are using the Broker portal to manage your agent accounts for your Team/Office, then that is where your credit card is stored that is billed for the agent accounts. You can login to the broker portal at: https://broker.proagentsolutions.com
- You can reset your password with this help article if you can't remember it
- Navigate to the Billing section when logged into the Agent/Broker Portal by clicking the "My Billing" link in the top right of the application
- You can also navigate to the billing section if already logged in to an agent account by going to this link: https://agent.proagentsolutions.com/MyBilling/Profile
- Select the blue "+ New Card" button in the menu on the left side of the page
- Enter your card information and make sure you select "Make Primary"
- Submit the form and this entry will become the primary card that is charged for your Pro Agent Solutions subscription
Notes to make sure the card processes successfully:
- Please make sure you type your name and address the same way it is written on the credit card bill
- Make sure to enter the security code in the field titled "CVV (security code)." For Visa/Mastercard this is the three digit number on the back and it is a four digit number on the front form Amex.