- Schedule Pro is available with the Professional level subscription of Pro Agent Solutions, which includes both CRM Pro & Feedback Pro
- This article explains how to add a subscription if you only have one of those two subscriptions required. Trial accounts will automatically have both subscriptions activated.
- This bundle combines the activity calendaring functions of CRM Pro and the automated showing feedback functions from Feedback Pro.
Follow these Steps to Get Started:
- Login at agent.proagentsolutions.com with your username and password you signed up with and bookmark that page.
- You can reset your password if you can't remember it. If you don't remember your username, open a support request to ask for that.
- If you want to use PAS as a team, you will need a Broker Portal account which activates data sharing between agent accounts and gives you team administration tools. Reach out to us directly to request this to be activated for you here.
- Add a contact for a seller so they also get notifications if desired
- Import a listing or manually enter a listing and make sure to assign your seller contacts to the listing if you want them to receive feedback notification emails
- Schedule a Showing
- View the Showing Calendar
- Confirm your Showings
- Access our mobile experience called Ignite
- Update your contact information, upload your bio picture, add your email signature on your Account Profile here
- You can also Email Showing Agents who showed your listing with an update like a price change
- You can change your feedback questions or create different Questionnaires
- You can also manually send a feedback request
- Next you can edit a listing or edit a showing
- In addition to the email notifications that will go to your client based on the contact notification settings, your seller can access the feedback reporting via the Client Portal
- You can also run Listing and Showing Reports for your seller
- Last, you will want to review your feedback settings at Setup>Settings
Once you have completed those steps you are mostly there. If you have issues, here is how to address them:
- You can find help articles to resolve common issues with Schedule Pro here
- If you have any challenges, open a ticket here to request support