First, when a showing agent completes a feedback request for a showing it will cease additional feedback request emails. Therefore you should first recommend that they complete the form by clicking the link in the feedback request email if they do not want to receive any more emails.
If you are importing showings from an electronic lockbox you should also determine if they are triggering multiple showings by entering the property multiple times. Do determine this, go to Showings>Your Showings and search on their name or email address in the filter in the top left. If they are generating multiple showings each with multiple feedback requests, you might need to update your setting on the look-back period to detect duplicate settings. Here is how to set that:
- In the agent account navigate to Setup>Settings>Time Range for Duplicate Showing
- Select the time range you want in the dropdown where during that range it will not create a duplicate showing for the showing agent if they enter the property again.
- Hit the green save button on the left after you have changed the setting
In the case where you have an agent that enters the property multiple times and it is all for the same client, there are 2 ways to stop additional emails:
- Navigate to the showing at Showings>Your Showings>click the magnifying glass to go to Showing Details>Click the blue "New Response" button on the left and enter the feedback manually and then save it which will capture the feedback and stop additional notifications going out on that showing.
- Navigate to the showing at Showings>Your Showings>click the pencil to go to the Edit Showing screen> decrease the value in the "Number of Request" field to "0 - No Emails Will Be Sent" and it will cease sending additional feedback requests on that showing. Be sure to click the green "Save" button on the left menu after making this update.
Also note that you can adjust the default setting on how many feedback requests go out for each showing that is imported. Here is how to do that:
- Navigate to Setup>Showings>Number of Request - This will determine how many email requests will go to the showing agent for each showing
- Also note Setup>Showings>Send Interval will determine how often each of those requests go out
Last, if you do not want them to receive any more feedback requests, you can add them to your exclude list for creating showings, but going to Setup>Lockbox>Exclude List and follow directions there to exclude them from showing imports.